Wednesday 12 April 2017

Lambing!!



This card is based on the card in my last post, I so liked the smaller size that I decided to try and make a round version.  I didn't add a sentiment this time as I shall save it  for a specific event and add one then.  I am adding this card to this months challenge at the LOVE handmade cards Flickr group  "Anything Goes".





I also wanted to share these photos, we have a large field in the front of our house which my craft room looks out over, so exciting as  this afternoon this cute lamb was born before our eyes !!  Its still wet in this photo and mum is busy licking her dry.






It was about an hour before the lamb got to its feet, very wobbly still .  Spring is definitely here in Dorset !

Hugs
Sally


3 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Awwwwww, lambing! Such a sweet card, Jo x

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love your scalloped circle card, Sally! And what a sweet little newborn lamb - bet you enjoyed watching it with its mamma!

Dawn T said...

Gorgeous card Sally. And love the photos of the lamb. Being a farm girl from way back, I miss seeing the lambs each Spring.