Sunday 7 May 2017

Pink Flowers

I had chance to make another card for the Simon Says Wednesday challenge and the Simon Says Flickr group challenge.  This time using the Spring Flowers stamps from Simon Says which I have stamped and embossed in gold and coloured with Zig Markers, I have then fussy cut ready to adhere  to my panel.  I coloured the panel by putting Zig markers on some acetate and spritzing with water before smooshing it on my watercolour paper panel. The sentiment is Hero Arts,

Its a lovely Spring day here and we are off for a walk, hope you have a great Sunday.
Hugs
Sally

5 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

How lovely! The gold embossing looks gorgeous... Note to self 'try this'! Hope the weather is as lovely where you are as it is here, Jo x

Betty said...

love those spring flowers, Sally - beautifully colored and really like the design too.

Dawn T said...

just gorgeous flowers Sally. Love the pretty watercolour background.

Brenda in IN said...

This is beautiful, Sally. I just got this set and you have made some lovely cards for inspiration. Your cards are so pretty and unique.

Lin said...

Perfection, Sally! Just adore the way you made the flowers 3D with the layers, and the background shading is divine! Thanks for playing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!