Sunday 8 October 2017

Christmas Die Cuts.



I have just had a week away in sunny Cornwall and have found it hard to get back into my card making.  I really needed to crack on with my Christmas cards so tried to get my mojo working   I made these two small cards using dies and embossing folders.

The square stitched die is from Simon Says and the snowflakes from Hero Arts, the sentiment is also Hero Arts.

Two very simple cards to get me back into the creative zone !!

I am adding both these cards to the challenges at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog and also the Flickr Group Challenge.

Hugs
Sally

2 comments:

Betty said...

think your mojo is working ok, Sally - two lovely card!

Tracy Freeman said...

Looks to me like your mojo is doing great Sally. Two really pretty cards.
Thanks for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x