Saturday 13 January 2018

Another New Stamp Set!


I have just received the Artful Flowers stamp set from Simon Says in the post and wanted to have a play.  With the current challenge at Simon Says Wednesday Blog being "Patterned Paper "I decided to paper piece the flowers for my card.  Used an old BasicGrey pad and stamped and fussy cut all my flowers.  Added pink Nuvo drops to the flower centers and then layered them up on a frame made with Simon Says "Stitched Square" dies, I have certainly got a lot of use from these dies, definitely my favourite.



Lots of dimension with the flowers.

Have a great weekend,
Hugs
Sally

5 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

This is lovely, Sally! Jo x

Barbara said...

This is beautiful and I'm going to create my own version and use up some patterned paper, too! :) That way I can acquire more patterned paper! LOL!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love all your patterned flowers, Sally! Perfect on the double frame!!

Unknown said...

Fab paper piecing, stunning card :)
Hugs Kaz xx

Dawn T said...

Beautiful flowers Sally. They look amazing in the pattered papers.