Wednesday 9 May 2018

Flowery Shaker!!




I had fun making my "Monkey Shaker "card and decided to make another but more feminine, this is what I came up with!

Used the large bloom from the Simon Says Stamp "Spring Flowers" stamp set and stamped and embossed in silver three times fussy cutting and layering up to create this larger bloom as I did here.
The leaves and flowers were coloured with Zig Brush markers, I love these pens.

I am adding this card to a couple of challenges The Simon Says Flickr Group Challenge and the Die Cut Divas Challenge.

Loved making this Shaker I am sure you are going to see more!!

Hugs
Sally

2 comments:

Dawn T said...

this is so gorgeous Sally. Love the feminine look you achieved with the colours and flower.

Arlene said...

I love the silver embossing on the flower. I need to do that. Elegant and lovely card. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.